Users can also save their pictures as wallpaper, or associate photos to incoming caller identification.
What does ICLID stand for?
ICLID stands for Incoming Caller Identification
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of ICLID
- Institute of Corporate Law and Governance (est. 2000; Moscow, Russia)
- International Comparative Legal Guide (UK)
- Ife Central Local Government Area (Nigeria)
- International Conference on Legume Genomics and Genetics
- Integrating Content and Language in Higher Education (conference)
- Integrated Call Level Interface (SAP software)
- Interstitial Cell with Lipid Inclusion
- Islamic Center of Long Island (Westbury, NY)
- Intelligent Clinical Research and Innovation Center (Japan)
- Incoming Call Line Identification (telephony)
- International Centre for Leadership in Finance (Malaysia)
- I Could Look It Up But I'm Too Lazy
- International Criminal Law and Justice
- International Conference on Linguistics in Korea
- Index to Canadian Legal Literature
- Intelligent Coordination and Logistics Laboratory (Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Center for Limb Lengthening (Baltimore, MD)
- International Conference on Lifelong Learning
- International Convention on Load Lines
- Institute for Creativity, Leadership and Management (Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optional software is available to support Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and Incoming Caller Identification (ICLID) applications.
Digital PCS products include features such as incoming caller identification, integrated voice mail with notification.