He specializes in sales, joint ventures and debt and equity financing on all types of income-producing real estate nationwide.
What does IPRE stand for?
IPRE stands for Income-Producing Real Estate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPRE
We have 6 other meanings of IPRE in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Pattern Recognition and Classification Society
- In-Plant Reliability Data
- In-Process Research & Development
- Information and Public Relations Department (various locations)
- Institute for Policy Research & Development
- Instructional Performance Requirements Document (Instructional Design)
- Integrated Payloads Requirements Document
- Intellectual Property Rights Division
- Indiana Packaging Research and Development Center (Indiana State University; est. 2004)
- Illustrated Properties Real Estate (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Industrial Polymer Research & Engineering Company
- Institute for Personal Robots in Education
- Interprovincial Record Exchange
- IP Packet-Transfer Reference Event
- Illinois Park and Recreation Education Association
- Institute of Philippine Real Estate Appraisers
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Act (counterfeiting and piracy)
- Institute of Philippine Real Estate Consultants
- Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive (European Union)
- International Platform for Reducing Earthquake Disaster (UNESCO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because income-producing real estate is generally held as an investment rather than as an operating capability involving continuous disposals and replacements of components, the effect of changing specific prices on depreciation is not a significant concern.
ING Clarion Global Real Estate Income Fund is a closed-end management investment company that invests primarily in a portfolio of income-producing real estate securities, including real estate investment trusts (REITs).
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated was incorporated in Maryland in 1993 and is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust that integrates owning, acquiring, managing, and developing income-producing real estate properties and mortgages associated with the delivery of health care services throughout the U.
a wholly owned subsidiary, expects to operate as a Real Estate Investment Trust, investing in both income-producing real estate and mortgages.
Members are real estate investment trusts (REITs) and listed companies that own, operate and finance income-producing real estate, as well as those firms and individuals who advise, study and service those businesses.
The Company is continuing its efforts to acquire other income-producing real estate.
It's our largest North American transaction to date in terms of dollar volume, and it's a continuation of our strategy of prudent, long-term investment in high-quality, income-producing real estate on behalf of our investors.