Aa On a global basis, Lebanon gross national income per capita at FFF GNI per capita was higher than the one of Panama, Kazakhstan and Costa Rica and lower than that one of Mauritius, Montenegro and Botswana Among UMIC's, Lebanon's GNI per capita was higher than that of South Africa and Grenada and lower than that of Malaysia and Argentina.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Income per Capita (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- Illustrated Parts Catalog
- Image Pacific Communications (Vancouver, BC Canada television production company)
- Image Position Correction
- Image Processing Controller (US Postal Service)
- Imaging Proportional Counter (Einstein satellite)
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Immigration Policy Center (American Immigration Law Foundation)
- Imperfect Coverage
- Incentive Performance Center (Incentive Federation, Inc.)
- Incidental Patient Contact (US NIH)
- Incredible Pizza Company (various locations)
- Increment P Corporation (Japan)
- Indentured Product Code
- Independent Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Independent Product Consultant (sales)
- Independent Purchasing Cooperative (Subway)
- India Peace Center (Nagpur, India)
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian Pharmaceutical Congress
- Índice de Precios al Consumidor (Banco Central de Venezuela)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, an analysis based on real income per capita (1)--an estimate of what the average person can buy with an average income--presents a very different picture, especially when leisure time is also taken into account.
A significant portion of their argument rests on their claim that Saddam's rule produced a decline in Iraqi real income per capita of about 75 percent.
13,727 Kentucky's average adjusted gross income per capita in 2001.
An analysis shows that real income per capita is growing over time and is converging across states.
The state underwent rapid economic development in the 1980s, with increasing population, employment growth and diversification, and personal income per capita.
While personal income growth has been slow in the past few years, the state ranks second in the nation as to personal income per capita.
Japan is considered to be the largest DTH market in this region, due to its sophisticated infrastructure, high income per capita, and deep market penetration, according to the analyst of the study.