Gift Tax Effects The contribution of an income producing asset to the ILIT will provide it with the necessary future (sash flow to fund the payment of insurance premiums without incurring any additional gill taxes.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Income Producing Asset
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Fraunhofer Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automation
- Ideal Point Analysis
- Identity, Policy and Audit (software)
- Idrocarburi Policiclici Aromatici (Italian: Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
- Illustrators' Partnership of America
- Ilonggo Producers Association (Philippines)
- Image Processing Algorithm
- Image Product Archive (now Image Product Library)
- Implementation Procedures for Airworthiness (US FAA)
- In-Principle Approval (Singapore)
- Income Property Association (San Rafael, CA)
- Income Protection Allowance (student financial aid)
- Independent Path Algorithm
- Independent Physician Association
- Independent Physicians Association
- Independent Pilots Association
- Independent Practice Association
- Independent Practitioners Alliance (Public Relations Society of America; New York, NY)
- Independent Press Association
- Independent Program Administrator (drug program chief, baseball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The safest mechanism for doing this is by the grandparents setting up a trust and putting in income producing assets.
They were briefed on how to take advantage of income producing assets in countries rapidly recovering from the global economic recession.
The goal of the Fund is to invest in quality income producing assets that will appreciate over time and produce stable cash flow in order to generate quarterly distributions to our investors.
Sorouh managing director Abubaker Siddiq Al Khouri said the strong performance was "mainly due to the Shams Abu Dhabi freehold sales and the other income producing assets which all performed well".
NASDAQ: WHLR) ("Wheeler" or the "Company"), a company specializing in owning, acquiring, financing, developing, renovating, leasing and managing income producing assets, such as community centers, neighborhood centers, strip centers and free-standing retail properties, today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a $0.
17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NEXT GENERATION ENERGY CORP (NGMC : OTCQB) continues to aggressively expand its portfolio of natural gas and oil producing properties and has retained Petro Lucre of Houston, Texas to assist in identifying income producing assets for acquisition.
He said: "It doesn't look that appealing to sell your income-producing asset, indeed an appreciating income producing asset, unless of course you get a very high price for it.