Provincial hoteliers succeeded in pushing up profit per available room - on a daily income before fixed charges (IBFC) basis - by 5.
What does IBFC stand for?
IBFC stands for Income Before Fixed Charges
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBFC
We have 1 other meaning of IBFC in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Banking & Finance
- Istituto Di Biofisica (Italian)
- Interacting Boson-Fermion Approximation
- International Best Factory Award
- International Bodybuilding and Fitness Association (Italy)
- Israel Barlow Family Association (est. 1954)
- International Baby Food Action Network
- Infant Breast-feeding Assessment Tool
- It's Been Fun, But I Gotta Run
- Illini-Badger Football Conference (Illinois and Wisconsin)
- Indonesian Buddhist Fellowship of Canada
- International Business and Financial Centre (Malaysia)
- Irish Board of Film Classification
- Islay Boys Football Club (est. 1987; UK)
- Interessengemeinschaft Blinder Funkamateure Deutschlands (German: Interest Group of Blind Radio Amateurs in Germany)
- International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation
- Intervertebral Body Fusion Device (spinal maladies technology)
- Independent Black Film Festival (Atlanta, GA)
- Industrial Biotech Finance Forum (EU)
- International Black Film Festival (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 percent, Income Before Fixed Charges (IBFC) for the average U.
Measured as income before fixed charges per available room, the only other cities to report a rise were Moscow (10%), Birmingham (2%), and Edinburgh (2%).
Hoteliers, however, managed to pare costs and, therefore, increase average income before fixed charges from 22.