What does INSITU stand for?
INSITU stands for Inclusive and Sustainable Infrastructure for Tourism and Urban Regeneration (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interactive Netcasting Systems Inc.
- Inadequate Sensitivity Improvement by Proton Indirect Detection
- Interinstitutional System of Integrated Services
- Informing Science and Information Technology Education (conference)
- Initiative for Studies in Technology Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Initiative for Studies in Transformational Entrepreneurship (University of Wisconsin)
- Integrated Network System Interface Terminal Equipment (Sprint)
- International Network of Somewhere in Time Enthusiasts
- International Science, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (South Africa)
- International Symposium on Information Technology Standardization
- Instituto Nacional de Sismologia, Vulcanología, Meteorología E Hidrologia (Spanish: , National Institute of Seismology, Vulcanology, Meteorology and Hydrology, Guatemala)
- I Never Said I Was Normal
- Information Networks and Systems Laboratory (Canada)
- Inland Northwest Service Learning Partnership (Washington)
- Insurance National Services and Labour Systems (Canada)
- Implementing Netscreen Security Manager (software training)
- Initiative Neue Soziale Marktwirtschaft (German)
- Institutul National de Standardizare si Metrologie (Moldovan: National Institute of Standardization and Metrology)
- Integrated Network and Systems Management (computing)