The first building to be developed under HIU'S new inclusionary housing program, nine of the building's condominium units have been reserved for the tenants of the original buildings displaced by the new construction.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for Inclusionary Housing Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- Invisible Hand of the Free Market (comics)
- Institute of Home Office Underwriters
- India House of Worship (Silver Spring, MD)
- International House of Waffles
- International House of ZZYZX (website; ihoz.com)
- I Hate People
- Icing Hazard Potential
- In His Presence (ministry)
- In House Project
- Incident Handling Plan
- Indian Housing Plan (US HUD)
- Indicated Horsepower
- individual Health Plan
- Individualized Habilitation Plan
- Individuals and Households Program (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Indoor Health and Productivity Project (US EPA)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various organizations)
- Industrial Hygiene Program (various schools)
- Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
Samples in periodicals archive:
For buyers taking advantage of the city's Inclusionary Housing Program for affordable housing, the site has a maximum residential buildable square footage of 764,000 square feet.
Landlord participated in the City's R10 Inclusionary Housing Program, which allowed for rental to income-eligible tenants at affordable rents.
The city's experience with its voluntary inclusionary housing program is instructive.
This project demonstrates that this fund can complement the City's Inclusionary Housing Program to improve homeownership opportunities for middle income San Franciscans," said Newsom.
Eliminating parking requirements for affordable units would lower the building costs, said the DCP, and incentivize the use of the Inclusionary Housing Program which provides a floor area bonus in exchange for the provision of permanently-affordable housing.
Nearby cities that have some form of an inclusionary housing program include Agoura Hills, Hidden Hills, Port Hueneme and Oxnard.
Constructed by Pleasant Hill based DeNova Homes, these homes are being sold at below market rates as part of the City of Walnut Creek's inclusionary Housing program for families who qualify as moderate income buyers.