What does ITDWG stand for?
ITDWG stands for Incident Taxonomy and Description Working Group (Trans-European Research and Education Networking; Netherlands)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Information Technologies Development Support Council (Armenia)
- Intelligent Target Development Support System
- IBM Totalstorage Tape Diagnostic Tool
- Instituto Torcuato Di Tella (Argentina)
- Integrated Technical Documentation for Training
- Infantry Trials and Development Unit (British Army; UK)
- International Trade Data Users, Inc.
- IBM (International Business Machines Corp.) Tivoli Data Warehouse (computer server)
- If That Doesn't Work
- IBM Tivoli Dynamic Workload Console (IBM Corporation; Armonk, NY)
- Intermediate Temporary Duty (US Navy)
- If-Then-Else (computer programming)
- In the Ear
- In the Event (various organizations)
- In This Economy
- Independent Test & Evaluation
- Independent Trading Exchange
- Industrial Technical Education (various organizations)
- Industrial Technology Equipment
- Information Technologies Engineering (UCONN)