Andy Stevermer, commander of the incident response coordination team for the Department of Health and Human Services, said.
What does IRCT stand for?
IRCT stands for Incident Response Coordination Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IRCT
We have 2 other meanings of IRCT in our Acronym Attic
- International Registered Call Sign
- Internet-Ready Computer System
- Intersite Radio Communications System
- Industrial Relations Commission of South Australia
- International Rainwater Catchment Systems Association
- Irish Research Council for Science Engineering and Technology
- Inter-Religious Council of Sierra Leone
- Iron-Regulated Cell Surface Proteins
- International Radio Controlled Surface Sailing Association
- Information-Rich Clinical Trial
- Initial Root Canal Treatment (oral surgery)
- Initiative for Regional and Community Transformation (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (India)
- International Rice Cold Tolerance Nursery
- International Research Centre for Telecommunications-Transmission and Radar (Tu Delft, the Netherlands)
- Institutional Research Consultancy Unit (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology; Australia)
- Intermediate Respiratory Care Unit
- Industrial Relations Commission of Victoria (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Incident Response Coordination Team will make sure federal public health and medical teams have what they need to assist states at this critical time.
An Incident Response Coordination Team will make sure federal public health and medical teams have what they need to assist the state at this critical time.