Evidence suggests that basic one-day violence management training for nurses can reduce the incidence of aggression in EDs by as much as 50%.
What does IOA stand for?
IOA stands for Incidence of Aggression
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOA
We have 91 other meanings of IOA in our Acronym Attic
- Isomerized Olefin
- Indian Ocean Facsimile Broadcast
- International Organizations and Programs
- Indian Ocean Global Ocean Observing System
- Individually Optimum Multi-User Detector
- Instytut Oceanologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk (Polish: Institute of Oceanology, Polish Academy of Sciences; Sopot, Poland)
- Instant-On Input-Output
- Information Outlook 2000 Conference (Australian Computer Society, Canberra Branch)
- Immediate Origination Approach
- In Name Of
- Independent Operational Assessment
- Independent Orbiter Assessment (Space Shuttle)
- Indian Olympic Association
- Indiana Optometric Association
- Inductive Output Amplifier
- Industrial Operations Analyst (GSA job description)
- Information-Oriented Architecture
- Initial Operational Assessment
- Input/Output Adapter
- Input/Output Automaton
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, a program of restorative or transformative justice, such as that based on the recommendations of Lina and her family, should be implemented at sites found to have a high incidence of aggression.