Making my way back to the Inchon International Airport, I couldn't believe how 10 days flew by so quickly.
What does IIA stand for?
IIA stands for Inchon International Airport
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of IIA
We have 136 other meanings of IIA in our Acronym Attic
- Item Identification
- Second Marine Expeditionary Force
- Interamerican Investment Development Corporation (Las Vegas, NV)
- Installation, Integration & Test
- Immediate Intervention/Underperforming Schools Program
- Input Interrupt on 1
- Ideas In Action
- If Incorrect, Advise
- Illinois Institute of Art (Chicago, IL)
- Improved Immune Algorithm
- Incinerator Institute of America
- Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives (decision theory axiom)
- Indian Institute of Architects
- Indianapolis International Airport (Indianapolis, IN)
- Individual Investigator Agreement
- Individual Issue Ammunition
- Industria Italiana Autobus (Italian: Italian Industry Bus)
- Inform and Influence Activities (US Army)
- Information Industry Association
- Information Interchange Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pearson International Airport (Toronto, Canada), and Inchon International Airport (Seoul, South Korea).
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Inchon International Airport in South Korea grounded a Phuket Airlines Boeing 747-300 aircraft on Thursday (18 August) because of unpaid fuel, hotel, catering and airport expenses.
The latter part of March sees the opening of two ex green field airports -- Athens International Airport, Greece (see April issue for update), and Inchon International Airport, Korea (see January/February issue for update).
Built to catch the overflow from Seoul's main Kimpo airport, Inchon international airport is looking to become the main air travel hub in Northeast Asia.
Bloomberg * Seoul -- The Inchon International Airport Corp will sell 51 per cent of its stake to attract foreign capital this year.
Our building costs are half those of Chek Lap Kok and one third that spent on Kansai,' said Mr Kang Dong-suk, chairman of Inchon International Airport Corp.
The system that was chosen to protect this installation is the YAEL-15 Taut Wire Intrusion Detection System, which is the same system that was recently chosen to protect 22 km of the new Inchon International Airport in South Korea.