The Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority announced on the 11th that SBS Contents Hub, a subsidiary of private broadcasting system SBS, and Japan's ORIX, which owns the ORIX baseball team that had produced "Ichiro," the current best major leaguer in the US professional baseball, a computer and car rental company, and other subsidiaries, have concluded an investment agreement to build a Digital Entertainment Center in Songdo International City.
What does IFEZA stand for?
IFEZA stands for Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority (Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intermittent-Flow Expiratory Ventilation
- Islamic Foundation for Education and Welfare
- In-Flight Electronic Warfare Simulation
- Innovation Finance and Equity Exchange
- Institute for Faculty Excellence (Metropolitan Community College; Omaha, NE)
- International Federation of Expression Exchange
- International Flower Expo (Japan)
- International Forum of Export & Marketing Executives in the Elevator Industry (International Association of Elevator Engineers; UK)
- International Freedom of Expression Exchange
- Incheon Free Economic Zone (region in South Korea encouraging foreign investment)
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -Automatisierung (German: Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation)
- I Feel Fine (Beatles song)
- Identification, Friend or Foe
- If and Only If
- Image File Format
- Independent Film Festival
- Indice Di Funzionalità Fluviale (Italian: River Functionality Index)
- Industrial Funding Fee
- Information Flow Framework Language
- Initial Face-to-Face
Samples in periodicals archive:
And it is located in the international tourism city, and will invigorate the tourism and economy around the free economic zone," noted an official with the Incheon Free Economic Zone Authority.