Subject to the response an inaugural general meeting will be held.
What does IGM stand for?
IGM stands for Inaugural General Meeting (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGM
We have 80 other meanings of IGM in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Gray Literature Working Group
- International Gay and Lesbian Youth
- I Got Mine
- IGetMail (Lockstep)
- Ignoring Gravity Music
- Image Geometry Model
- Immunoglobulin M (antibody)
- Import General Manifest (Pakistan customs)
- In-Game Mail (computer gaming communication)
- In-Garrison Maintenance (US Air Force)
- Indexed GEDCOM Method
- Industrial Ghetto Metal (band)
- Industriegewerkschaf Metall (Labor Union Metal)
- Industrija Gradbenega Materiala (Slovenia)
- Industrija Gradevinskog Materijala (Serbia and Montenegro)
- Informa Global Markets
- Informatique Gestion Management (French)
- Ingenieurgesellschaft für Geophysikalische Messtechnik (German)
- Ingo G Michel
- Inheritable Genetic Modification
Samples in periodicals archive:
LDP sources said that such a group can be inaugurated if more than two lawmakers want to act together for some purpose, and after its chairman, secretary general and chief of the secretariat are named, and an inaugural general meeting held.
Memorable day DURING the weekend of November 8-10 the Royal Air Force Sylt Association held its inaugural general meeting near Warwick.
Its inaugural general meeting is slated for May 28.
The Japan Business Federation (JBF) will formalize the appointments at an inaugural general meeting May 28, Nikkeiren Chairman Hiroshi Okuda and Keidanren Chairman Takashi Imai told a press conference.
The inaugural general meeting of Victim Support Warwickshire was held yesterday in the Clarence Room, Oddfellows Hall, in Warwick Street, Leamington.
The JBF's inaugural general meeting is slated for May 28.