[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Loaded with CCI CB Longs, the Long Rifle Kit Gun has slain thousands of wood chips, cow paddies and other inanimate targets of opportunity from the hip and as well as in aimed fire.
What does IT stand for?
IT stands for Inanimate Target
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IT
We have 63 other meanings of IT in our Acronym Attic
- Imagine That
- Immortal Technique (rapper)
- Immunology Today
- Imperial Tobacco
- Improved Touring (racing forum)
- Impulse Tracker (digital music)
- In Topic
- In Transition
- Inactivity Test
- Incentive Training (US DoD)
- Incidental Take
- Inclusive Tour
- Income Tax
- Income Tax Ruling Series (IRS)
- Increasing Term Rider (life insurance)
- Incredible Technologies, Inc. (gaming manufacturer; Arlington Heights, IL)
- Indecisive Time (Kids Next Door TV show)
- India Today (newspaper)
- Indie Talk (filmmaking web community)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, a peaceful day of flying arrows at inanimate targets hither and thither beats reruns of Survivor every time.
For obvious reasons, it is far better to use these as implements in shuttle run relays or as objects to throw toward an inanimate target, rather than having children throw them at each other (see Figure 4).