In addition to the successful bio barrier project, Aquifer Solutions has been an industry leader in developing and applying a broad suite of in-situ remediation solutions for high explosives, including in-situ chemical oxidation and in-situ chemical reduction.
What does ISCR stand for?
ISCR stands for In-Situ Chemical Reduction (environmental engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ISCR
We have 17 other meanings of ISCR in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants (est. 1918)
- Illinois Small College Placement Association
- Internet Safety and Child Protection Act of 2005
- International Society for Comparative Physical Education and Sport
- Institut des Systèmes Complexes de Paris-Ile de France (Workshop)
- International Society of Crime Prevention Practioners
- Interclip Segment Caching Probability Ratio
- Instituto Superior de Ciências Policiais e Segurança Interna (Portugal)
- Integrated Supply Chain Quality (Raytheon)
- Institute for Stem Cell Research (University of Edinburgh; Scotland, UK)
- Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation (New Zealand)
- Institute of Scientific Computing Research
- Interest Service Coverage Ratio (finance)
- Investor Summit on Climate Risk
- Ironwood Springs Christian Ranch (Stewartville, MN)
- IRQ (Interrupt Request) Status and Control Register
- Information Services Computer Resource Area (Nottingham University)
- Instant Scripting Applications Framework
- Instituto Superior de Ciências Religiosas de Aveiro
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adventus' main offering entails an in-situ chemical reduction (ISCR) mechanism utilizing carbon, plus granular iron (zero valent metal) as the reductant.
The installation was implemented by ARS as part of a corrective measure study to assess the effectiveness of Pneumatic Fracturing/Liquid Atomized Injection (PF/LAI) and In-Situ Chemical Reduction (ISCR) emplacing a mixture of zero valent iron (ZVI) powder and Adventus' EHC bioremediation product (a proprietary mixture of solid organic carbon and micro-scale iron), for the treatment of chlorinated volatile organic compounds (CVOCs).