CDI will be the principal engineering and installation/alteration contractor for the CCD, providing program management and planning, design and prototype engineering and construction, design development engineering, acquisition engineering, logistics, in-service engineering and lifecycle management.
What does ISE stand for?
ISE stands for In-Service Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ISE
We have 272 other meanings of ISE in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Script Development Workshop (film scriptwriting; India)
- Initiative Schutz durch Wald (German: Forest Protection Initiative; Austria)
- Institute for the Study of Distributed Work (Litchfield, IL)
- Integrated Services Digital Exchange
- Interactive Surface Design Extension
- Interactive Surfacing Design Extension (PTC surface design software)
- Fraunhofer Institut für Solare Energiesysteme (German: Fraunhofer Iinstitute for Solar Energy Systems)
- Ideas in Science and Electronics, Inc.
- Identity Services Engine (Cisco)
- Improved Seed Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
to provide In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) functions support services.
REF: NAVSURFWARCEN SHIPSYSENGSTA PHILADELPHIA PA 161734Z Sep 10 (SUBS In-Service Engineering Advisory 025-10 DTG 211434Z Sep 10).
The Port Hueneme Division provides in-service engineering and logistics support for combat systems installed on naval surface ships.
NAVSUP MHE Program Manager, Tony Lewis and In-Service Engineering Agent, Rich Sova and other Navy officials were very receptive to the innovative idea of using Rhino Linings to coat MHE equipment.
is being awarded a $16,032,231 modification against a previously awarded cost-plus-fixed-fee, term, services contract (N00421-02-C-3235) to exercise an option to provide engineering, technical and logistics services to support lifetime support engineering and in-service engineering for radio communications system/command, control, communications, computer and intelligence systems.
government support concepts with OEM maintenance, material support, in-service engineering, and training options.
4]I fleet connectivity, integrated logistics and in-service engineering, information warfare, communications bandwidth, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance collection management and future technologies.