LeDoux, manager in-plant support, is seen at the mail processing center in Shrewsbury.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for In-Plant Support (US Postal Service)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Implementation Planning Study (project management)
- Important pour la Sûreté (French: Important for Security)
- Improved Pesticide Spray
- Improved Plow Steel
- Improved Processing System
- Impulses per Second (neuroscience)
- In Place Select (widget)
- In Plane Switching
- In-Plane Switching
- In-Plant Store
- Inboard Performance System (Volvo)
- Incentive Pay System (various businesses)
- Inches Per Second
- Incident Prevention System (SAP R/3 add-on SafetySuite)
- Inclined Plate Settler (waste treatment)
- Indefinite Period of Service (Canadian Forces)
- Independent Poster Sales
- Independent Power Systems (various locations)
- Independent Product Specialist
- Indian Police Services (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The in-plant support has been uneven," said Mike Merath, the company's process development manager.
Portland was selected after a careful review of demographics, which included the availability of data conversion operators in the area," said David Goldstein, Manager, In-Plant Support for the USPS Western Area.
This modern process will help us move the mail more efficiently," said David Goldstein, manager, in-plant support, for the Western Area of the Postal Service.
With in-plant support from Chemtrusion, Mytex will be able to provide technical assistance to continuously improve quality and maximize productivity.