6,741,603, titled "Use of a Circular Buffer to Assure In-Order Delivery of Packets" and U.
What does IOD stand for?
IOD stands for In-Order Delivery (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOD
We have 51 other meanings of IOD in our Acronym Attic
- International Organization of Consumers Unions
- International Organization of Citrus Virologists
- IOC Working Group
- International Old Catholic Youth
- Identified Outward Dialing
- Ignition Off-Draw (automotive)
- Illustrated Oxford Dictionary
- Image on Demand
- Image Online Design, Inc.
- Images of Disability (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This issue occurs when data is transmitted over any type of IP connection, since IP does not guarantee in-order delivery of each I/O.
Adaptec's ASIC-based full-TCP/IP offload (TOE) solution shatters previous industry milestones with its ability to processes the broadest range of data packet sizes and guarantee in-order delivery of packets at wire speed.