The Warren Center ECI serves children birth to three years of age in the northeast quadrant of Dallas County, including all of Garland ISD, Highland Park ISD, Richardson ISD and parts of Dallas ISD, by providing in-home therapy services for children with developmental delays and disabilities.
What does IHT stand for?
IHT stands for In-Home Therapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHT
We have 68 other meanings of IHT in our Acronym Attic
- In Hoc Signo, Vinces (Latin: By This Sign, Conquer)
- Indiana High School Volleyball Coaches
- In Home Support Waiver
- Institut für Human- und Sozialwissenschaften (Vienna, Austria)
- Indiana High School Wrestling Coaches Association
- In His Service and Yours (documentary on military chaplains)
- I Hate This
- I'd Hit That
- Ideal Handler Time
- Imperial Hotel, Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- In-House Training
- Inheritance Tax (UK)
- Innovative Home Theaters, Inc (Orlando, FL)
- Institution of Highways & Transportation (UK)
- Intermediate Handling Test (Royal Air Force pilot training)
- Intermittent Hypoxic Training (altitude simulation)
- International Herald Tribune (newspaper)
- Iraqi High Tribunal (court)
- Iron Horse Trail (California)
- I Hasten To Add
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, in-home therapy services can be difficult to obtain through the usual service providers (schools and outpatient rehabilitation centers) because of limitations in areas of service (school-based therapy must be educationally relevant), reimbursement through insurance, or productivity demands on therapists.
By getting in touch Hyperbaric Options today, clients can ensure that they have quick access to the ideal hyperbaric chamber to meet their unique in-home therapy requirements.
50 will buy a bin of play therapy toys to help young children who have experienced trauma, while $500 will provide a mother of an at-risk child an entire year of in-home therapy visits.
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) Dual Channel Unit, a noninvasive, drug-free pain control device, through an In-Home Therapy Program.
The Shuman Law Firm's investigation focuses on allegations that the Company was improperly increasing the number of in-home therapy visits to patients for the purpose of triggering higher reimbursement rates under the Medicare system.
The complaint alleges that defendants failed to disclose that the Company was improperly increasing the number of in-home therapy visits to patients in order to trigger higher Medicare reimbursement rates.
Lexi Rose has spastic cerebral palsy, a seizure disorder, microcephaly, reflux, is fed via g-tube, and receives in-home therapy.