What does IHHRC stand for?
IHHRC stands for In-Home Health-Related Care (Iowa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- In Home Health, Inc.
- Integrated Healthcare Holdings, Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Introduction to Human Health and Illness (course)
- Ishikawajima-Harama Heavy Industries Company
- Indiana Holistic Health Network (online resource)
- Infectious Hypodermal and Hematopoietic Necrosis (viral disease)
- Infectious Hypodermal and Hematopoietic Necrosis Virus
- In Her/His Honest Opinion
- Institute for Health and Human Potential
- Initiative for Health and Human Rights (Australia)
- Integrated Health Human Resources Development
- International Health Human Resources Registry
- Indian Hills High School (Oakland, NJ)
- Institute for Holistic Healing Studies (San Francisco State University)
- International Heart Health Society (Institute for Health Research & Education; Canada)
- International Home and Housewares Show
- International Hyperhidrosis Society
- Interprofessional Health and Human Service (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- I'd Hit It
- Ilitch Holdings, Inc. (Michigan)