Family Preservation Network (East Tennessee, Southeast, and Upper Cumberland Regions) - an in-home family preservation and crisis support program.
What does IHFP stand for?
IHFP stands for In-Home Family Preservation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHFP
We have 3 other meanings of IHFP in our Acronym Attic
- International Hippocratic Foundation of Kos (Greece)
- IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) Home Finance Ltd. (est. 2000; India)
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Instituto Homeopatico Francois Lamasson (Portuguese: Francois Lamasson Homeopathic Institute)
- International Housing Finance Limited
- Institute of High Fidelity Manufacturers
- Integrated Housing Facilities Management (South Africa)
- International Home Furnishings Market
- International Home Furnishings Marketing Association
- IHateFinancialPlanning.com (ING/ReliaStar website)
- Individual Health and Fitness Plan
- Inhaled Fluticasonepropionate
- International Health Fellowship Program
- International Housing Finance Program
- Illinois Health Facilities Planning Board (Springfield)
- Improved High Frequency Radio
- In Hope Freedom Rings Foundation (est. 2005)
- International Home Furnishings Representatives Association
- IDEA Health Fitness Source (IDEA Health and Fitness Association journal)
- In-Home and Family Support Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Child & Family Tennessee is a private corporation offering a broad range of services including individual and family counseling, therapy groups, residential treatment and in-home family preservation services and crisis support through more than 60 programs in 49 counties.
Services provided by Ennis Center include foster care and adoption, services for children with special needs and in-home family preservation services.