It owns the exclusive worldwide license to its proprietary, patented In-flight Safety Monitoring System, STAR-ISMS and stated to be the first system in the world to feature in-flight data-analysis, monitoring, etc.
What does IFS stand for?
IFS stands for In-Flight Safety
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IFS
We have 267 other meanings of IFS in our Acronym Attic
- International Forum for Road Transport Technology
- Infantry Forces Research Unit (US Army)
- Institut Français du Royaume-Uni (French: French Institute of the UK)
- International Feed Resources Unit (Aberdeen, UK)
- I Feel Sick
- I Feel Stupid
- I-Flex Solutions (various organizations)
- Ideal Financial Solutions (debt relief)
- Image File Server
- Immediate Foreclosure Solutions (Rialto, CA)
- Independent Film Society (various locations)
- Independent Front Suspension
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Foreign Services
- Indian Forest Service
- Indoor Football Scandinavia (futsal federation)
- Industrial and Financial Systems
- Industry Focused Solutions (software)
- Industry Fund Services (Industry Super Holdings)
- Infant Feeding Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
In-flight safety instructions will of course be in Welsh.
Summary: Tony Tyler, the CEO of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), said that air safety is the IATA's biggest priority, as it strives to enable the civil aviation sector worldwide to achieve the highest level of in-flight safety and security.
In a first for the aviation sector in the Arab world, an in-flight safety film developed by Air Arabia features a group of children briefing passengers about the on-board safety instructions.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS In-flight safety monitoring system provider Star Navigation Systems Group Ltd.
Passengers traveling to and from the United Kingdom and North America will get to fly on two film-branded Boeing 777 aircraft and watch a special edition of the in-flight safety video, both made with the help of Weta workshop.
On Tuesday night Wellington based cabin crew for Air New Zealand surprised dinners by performing a specially choreographed version of its in-flight safety video which culminated in a surprise gift of a free return flight for each of the diners.
By ALUN PALMER HoLLYWooD pilot John Travolta has been axed from his "cringeworthy" role as a Qantas in-flight safety guru.