Contract notice: Engineering services for the in-depth review of dams in accordance with the requirements of din 19700 and the thuringian technical instructions dams (thE-rta-jam)
What does IDR stand for?
IDR stands for In-Depth Review (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDR
We have 170 other meanings of IDR in our Acronym Attic
- Intellectual Disability Quality of Life
- Intergovernmental Data Quality Task Force (environmental data consortium)
- I Don't Recall
- I Don't Remember
- Identification Record
- Image Data Recovery (Plastic Recovery Service)
- Immediate Disaster Relief
- Impact Distribution Resources, Inc (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Import Duty Relief
- In Der Regel (German: Regulary)
- Incentive Distribution Right
- Incidence Density Ratio
- Incident Detail Record (Hekimian)
- Increased Digital Resolution (audio software; Waves Audio Ltd.)
- Incremental Design Review
- Indiana Department of Revenue
- Indicative Data Record
- Indicative Data Report
- Indonesia Rupiah (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Induced Dimension Reduction (mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Written by award-winning "Philadelphia Inquirer" restaurant critic Craig LeBan, The Philadelphia Inquirer Restaurant Guide is a compendium of 76 in-depth reviews of the most enticing restaurants in and around Philadelphia, as well as over 600 capsule reviews of additional quality food joints, and special features on coffee shops, food trucks, retail shopping, dining at the Jersey Store, and more.
In order to qualify for WBENC's national standard of certification, ACC Construction underwent a meticulous process that included an in-depth review of the business and site inspections.
In exempting such altered organisms from in-depth review, she says, the new policy fails to appreciate the power of regulatory sequences to affect an organism's ability to compete and survive in a new environment.
CMBS deals were designated with a SMARTView date of May 29, 2009, indicating that no in-depth review is necessary.
WBENC's national standard of certification is a meticulous process including an in-depth review of the business and site inspection.
CMBS deals were designated with a SMARTView date of March 27, 2009, indicating that no in-depth review is necessary.
Director of Educational Services, and Brian Tollisen, PE, Senior Building Construction Engineer, along with local officials from the Codes Division, will conduct an in-depth review of the NYS Building Code as it pertains to "partially enclosed structures", in the afternoon.