Perhaps it's the in- depth color illustration packed into every page of this coverage of Broadway's musical heritage and history, or it's in-depth analysis of Broadway's influence as a cultural force through the decades.
What does IDA stand for?
IDA stands for In-Depth Analysis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDA
We have 327 other meanings of IDA in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho (old style postal)
- Idaho Dairymen’s Association
- Idaho Department of Agriculture
- Idaho Falls Regional Airport
- Idaho Falls, ID, USA (Airport Code)
- Identity of Key for Authentication
- Illinois Digital Archives (Illinois State Library)
- Image Difference Analysis
- Iminodiacetic Acid
- In Defense of Animals
- Indemnisation Directe de l'Assuré (French: Direct Compensation of the Insured)
- Independent Digital Artists
- Independent Distributors Association
- Independent Documentary Association
- Indian Dental Association (Mumbai, India)
- Indirect Access
- Indirect Data Addressing
- Individual Development Account
- Industrial Development Agency
- Industrial Development Agency Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
An in-depth analysis will be incorporated into a Yankee Group Report on the state of the ISP space, and will be available shortly.
It is the essential executive guide featuring in-depth analysis and insight of the Chinese Media industries including TV Policy & Content, AV, Radio, Print, Film New Media and Advertising, latest developments in Chinese media policy & regulations, media trends and business deals as well as proprietary statistics and a comprehensive listing including company profiles for more than 300 major Chinese media organizations of various sectors.
It then provides in-depth analysis of the online LBS, mobile LBS, and automotive LBS markets in China, including the value chain, available services, and market drivers and barriers.
Matrix consolidates information from its lines of business and presents a single interface to the customer, which enables in-depth analysis of benefit claim trends, improves customer satisfaction and increases business efficiency.
Assess Tesco's key financials with an in-depth analysis of performance against the competition in each of the key sectors in which it operates.
Zenith International reports offer you the most reliable market figures and in-depth analysis of trends.
One and two-year subscribers will also receive several research reports with in-depth analysis of a particular sector or investing opportunity.