Microchip DM240415 PIC24F Starter Kit consists of a 16-bit PIC24 dev board, a PICkit 3 In-Circuit Debugger, and a royalty-free licensed software library for 16-bit and 32-bit PICA MCUs.
What does ICD stand for?
ICD stands for In-Circuit Debugger
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICD
We have 305 other meanings of ICD in our Acronym Attic
- Image Capture and Display
- Image Creative Design (UK)
- Imitative Communication(s) Deception
- Immune Complex Dissociated
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Implantable Cardioverter Device
- Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator
- Import Customs Duty (various locations)
- Improvised Chemical Device
- Impulse Control Disorder (psychology)
- In-Custody Death (law enforcement)
- Indian Creek Designs
- Industrial Cooperation Division (US Navy)
- Industrial Council for Development
- Industry Council for Development (UK)
- Infection a Clostridium Difficile (bacterial infection)
- Inflow Control Device (oil production)
- Information and Communication Department (various organizations)
- Informed Consent Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PIC10F family is supported by Microchip's world-class development tools, including the MPLAB In-Circuit Debugger (ICD2) development tool.
The free MPLAB X IDE includes a feature-rich editor, source-level debugger, project manager and software simulator, and supports Microchip's popular hardware tools, such as the MPLAB ICD 3 in-circuit debugger, PICkit[TM] 3 debugger/programmer and MPLAB PM3 programmer.
For hardware debugging, Hitachi offers two emulators: the low-cost E10T, an in-circuit debugger, and the E6000, a real-time in-circuit emulator (ICE).
As escalating microcontroller speeds quickly outpace traditional in-circuit emulating capabilities, the MPLAB ICD 3 in-circuit debugger is designed to fill the need among embedded systems designers for premium performance.
Along with our industry-proven Dynamic C([R]) integrated development environment - incorporating an editor, compiler, and in-circuit debugger - enhanced with support for FAT file systems, for easy data storage, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) / Transport Security Layer (TLS), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) security.
From evaluation kits, programmers, in-circuit debuggers to state-of-the art in-circuit emulators that run full speed with tomorrow's highest speed technologies, the development tools from Microchip offer simplicity, power and affordability," said Derek Carlson, vice president of Development Tools at Microchip Technology.
The kit features a USB-based in-circuit debugger tool that enables developers to monitor or "spy" on the execution of their 8-bit application and to identify and "kill" any bugs in the software code.