At the Interop, the POIS component of the BlackArrow solution cross-referenced in-band signaling metadata delivered within the live TV feed against expected ad opportunities scheduled by a traditional linear ad system.
What does IBS stand for?
IBS stands for In-Band Signaling
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IBS
We have 367 other meanings of IBS in our Acronym Attic
- International Baccalaureate Research Unit (UK)
- International Boundaries Research Unit
- Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis Virus
- Ibaraki Broadcast System (radio station; Japan)
- Identity-Based Signature
- IEDC (International Executive Development Centre)-Bled School of Management (Bled, Slovenia)
- Il Bilancio Sociale (Italian: The Social Report; ethics)
- Imagery Boundary Extension
- Impôt sur les Bénéfices des Sociétés (French, Algerian business tax)
- In Bedrijf Stelling (Dutch: Commissioning)
- In-Brief Scheduler
- In-Building Solutions (wireless communciations)
- Incremental Balancing Strategy
- Indian Biophysical Society
- Individual Benefit Statement (401k plans)
- Industrial Benefits Sharing
- Infinity Business School
- Infinity Business Solutions (Buena Park, CA)
- Infinity Business Systems (Tampa, FL)
- Inflatable Boat, Small
Samples in periodicals archive:
In-band signaling, the traditional approach, uses the same wires (or communication channel) as voice signals, so these can be used to talk or to signal, not both.
Used by some of the largest automotive manufacturers in their telematics service offerings, Airbiquity's patented aqLink[R] software modem performs in-band signaling for data communications over digital wireless telecommunications networks.
169 automatic level control, automatic noise reduction, integrated debugging and monitoring, extensive in-band signaling tone detection, audio conferencing, announcement storage and playback, and in-path tandem free operation (TFO) capabilities.
Active message notification, a pager signal alerting subscribers to new voice-mail, fax-mail, e-mail and other information, is generated by the Premiere platform through in-band signaling protocol and facilitated by the Arch network.
Feature: new Line Interface Module (LIM-9) supporting E1 with the capability for in-band signaling on four ports, and T1 on the other four ports (SP230, SP201) Benefit: In-band signaling is now supported for E1 as well as T1.
The VRS links with telephone company switches using in-band signaling transmitted over standard Multi-Frequency trunks.
Through opto-electronics, full network-manageability including performance monitoring, connection-verification, fault-isolation, automatic topology-discovery, multicast capabilities, sub-rate grooming, and in-band signaling are realized.