``They do want to know what's going on (with Iraq), and they appreciate that you're keeping them in the loop,'' she said.
What does ITL stand for?
ITL stands for In the Loop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ITL
We have 152 other meanings of ITL in our Acronym Attic
- Imbuhan Tetap Khidmat Awam (Malay: Permanent Public Service Remuneration)
- International Traditional Karate Association (Chicago, IL)
- It-Komiteen Access Control List (Studentersamfundet i Trondhjem, Norway)
- International Traditional Karate Federation
- International Telecommunications Know How SA (Luxembourg)
- International Traditional Kodokan Judo
- Ilmatorjuntakonekivääri (Finnish, anti-aircraft machine gun)
- In the Know Traveler (travel website)
- Imaginative Technologies Ltd. (UK)
- In the Life
- Independent Testing Labs, Inc (Boulder, Colorado)
- Industrial Training Levy
- Industries Test Lab (Philadelphia Naval Shipyard, PA)
- Inexpedient to Legislate (New Hampshire legislature)
- Informatics Teaching Laboratory (UK)
- Information Technology Laboratory
- Information Technology Literacy
- Infosys Technologies Limited (India)
- Inhalation Toxicology Laboratory (various locations)
- Install Time Licensing
Samples in periodicals archive:
STAYING IN THE LOOP Roche has reduced workers' compensation costs by establishing a return-to-work program as part of a new system for managing short-term cases of occupational injury.
Through the Avid Unity for News media network, all editors in the loop have unrestricted access to central media, full usage of MediaManager for searching and sorting media assets, and an ability to move media with TransferManager.