In February, Shrewsbury police reported 15 car break-ins over a five-week period, with thieves targeting the GPS units in the cars.
What does ITC stand for?
ITC stands for In the Car
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ITC
We have 596 other meanings of ITC in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Technique du Batiment et des Travaux Publics (Paris, France)
- Impossible to Believe Unless You See It for Yourself
- Ideal Total Body Water
- Ideal Toy Company
- Iditarod Trail Committee, Inc. (Alaska)
- ILEX (Institute of Legal Executives) Tutorial College (UK)
- Illawarra Technology Corporation (Australia)
- Image Transfer Controller
- Imaging Technology Center (various organizations)
- Imperial Tobacco Company of India Ltd. (now Indian Tobacco Company)
- In the Chat
- In-The-Canal (hearing aid)
- Inclusive Tour Charter (Canadian Transportation Agency)
- Income Tax Component
- Incoming Trunk Characteristics
- Indefinite-Term Contract (EU Labour)
- Independent Telephone Companies
- Independent Television Commission (England)
- Independent Treatment Centre
- India Telephone Card
Samples in periodicals archive:
If they leave property in the car on a public road, or a public car park, the chances are an opportunist thief will see it and may break-in to steal it.