Gustav Holst's version of In The Bleak Midwinter could only manage third and Hark
What does ITBMW stand for?
ITBMW stands for In the Bleak Midwinter (Christmas carol)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Ischemia-Type Biliary Lesion
- International Trade and Business Law Annual
- Information Technology Business Learnership Programme (South Africa)
- Impuesto de Transferencia de Bienes Muebles (Spanish: Tax Transfer of Movable Goods; Panama)
- Índice Total de la Bolsa de Madrid (Spanish: Total Index of Madrid Stock Market; Spain)
- Information Technology Business Management
- Interim Total Body Model
- IT (Information Technology) Business Manager Certification (MDE Enterprises)
- Impuesto a la Transferencia de Bienes Muebles y Prestación de Servicios (Spanish: Tax on Property Transfer and Service; Panama)
- International Theravada Buddhist Missionary University (Yangon, Myanmar)
- Information Technology Business Office (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- I the Blink of An Eye
- It's The Business Of The Future To Be Dangerous
- In the Basement Productions (theater company; Minnesota)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (India)
- Information Technology Best Practices
- International Thompson Business Press (UK)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (India)
- Information Technology Baseline Protection Manual (standards book)
- International Teddy Bear Relief Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
Musical director Tim Harrison accompanied several hymns and soloist Bev Tester sang In the Bleak Midwinter.
We may not be in the bleak midwinter just yet, but if the temperatures dip significantly, as is predicted, it will instantly become a tough battle for survival for lots of birds.
The region obviously prefers a peaceful carol, with In The Bleak Midwinter polling 11.
Byline: ANI London, Nov 28 (ANI): In The Bleak Midwinter has topped a new poll of the 'Best Christmas Carol'.
Danielsson's lustrous sound and Taylor's unique keyboard touch entwine on the opening Consolation; France turns staccato drum tattoos into a sporadic free-Latin feel on the title track; the leader's Bill Evans romanticism emerges on the ballad Nicolette, and accounts of I Loves You Porgy, an unexpected In the Bleak Midwinter, and Kenny Wheeler's classic Everybody's Song But My Own are masterpieces of spontaneous ensemble composition.
They scooped first prize with their show-stopping performances of Three Kings Riding, In The Bleak Midwinter and It's A Wonderful Time Of The Year.
In The Bleak Midwinter came third in the survey of more than 88,000 Classic FM listeners.