Oddly comforting, and excellent for mopping up alcohol, together with every last drop of saliva in your mouth.
What does iYM stand for?
iYM stands for In Your Mouth (gaming clan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of iYM
We have 5 other meanings of iYM in our Acronym Attic
- International Youth Leader Education (Denmark)
- International Youth Leadership Event (Australia)
- Iraqi Young Leaders Exchange Program
- International Youth Leadership Forum (foreign exchange program; Vienna, VA)
- International Youth Link Foundation (various locations)
- International Youth Leadership Institute
- International Yearbook of Library and Information Management
- International Young Leaders Network (Blackfriars Hall; University of Oxford; UK)
- Indigenous Youth Leadership Programme (Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations; Australia)
- I'm Your Man
- In-Year Monitoring (budget management)
- India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd.
- Institute for Youth Ministry (Princeton Theological Seminary; New Jersey)
- Integrated Yield Management
- International Year of the Mountains (UN)
- International Youth Movement (religious group)
- Investment Year Method (insurance)
- Irish Youth Music Awards (Ireland)
- International Youth Meeting Center (Oswiecim, Poland)
- International Young Music Entrepreneur (award)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nothing will teach you as much about that apple as putting it in your mouth and taking a big bite out of it, hearing that "crack," juice dribbling off your lip, your mouth full of the cool, sharp sweetness of it, your nose full of the unique, indescribable smell of a McIntosh.