Although none has been validated to the point that it can completely replace in vivo testing, the results published to date are encouraging for their use in specific applications/situations, for example, use of BCOP, IRE, and CEET to identify severe eye irritants.
What does IVT stand for?
IVT stands for In Vivo Testing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IVT
We have 61 other meanings of IVT in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Vehicle Safety Systems (research project; Sweden)
- Intelligent Video Surveillance System
- Internationaler Verband Schneesport an Schulen (German: International Association of Snow Sports at Schools)
- Inter Ventricular Septal Thickness
- Illinois Vietnamese Students Union (est. 2000)
- Indian Valley Service Unit (Souderton, PA)
- Idle Vacuum Switching Valve
- Current-Voltage-Temperature (I = current)
- In Virus Tandem (band)
- In Vitro Transcription
- Independent Verification Team
- Index Versus Target
- Industrieverband Textil
- Industrin För Växt-Och Träskyddsmedel (Sweden)
- Infinitely Variable Transmission
- Initial Vocational Training (European Commission)
- Innovative Voice Technologies (Schaumburg, IL)
- Installation Verification Testing
- Installation Visualization Tool
- Integrating Vision Toolkit
Samples in periodicals archive:
She will have operating responsibility for the In Vivo Testing Services Group including TSI Argus, TSI Mason and TSI Redfield.
The current in vivo testing involves all three versions of RenaZorb.