In vitro true digestibility (IVTD) of lucerne was significantly higher as compared to maize but BES inclusion did not affect IVTD.
What does IVTD stand for?
IVTD stands for In Vitro True Digestibility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Intravenous Transfusion
- Imperial Valley Telecommunications Authority (est. 1996; El Centro, CA)
- Indiana Veterinary Technicians Association
- Internet Voting Technology Alliance (forum)
- Intravitreal Injection of Triamcinolone Acetonide
- Institut for High Temperatures (Russian Academy of Science)
- Industrial and Vocational Training Board
- Indiana Vocational Technical College (now Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana)
- Inverse Telecine
- Isla Vista Teen Center (Isla Vista, CA)
- In Vitro Total Dry Matter Digestibility
- Intelligent Valve Timing and lift, Electronic Control (Honda/Acura)
- In Vitro Therapeutic Index
- Indiana Vocational Technical Institute (Evansville, Indiana)
- In Vitro Testing Industrial Platform
- In Vitro Terminal Labeling
- Impuesto Vehiculos Traccion Mecanica (Spanish: Mechanical Traction Vehicle Tax)
- In-Vessel Transfer Machine
- Integrated Vehicle Tyre Monitoring
- International Vocational Training Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In vitro true digestibility was determined according to Van Soest and Robertson (1985).