Ethics Advisory Board, 1979, Report and Conclusions: HEW Support of Research Involving Human In vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer, Washington, D.
What does IVF-ET stand for?
IVF-ET stands for In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Inadequate for in Vitro Fertilization
- Institute of Vegetables and Flowers (Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences; China)
- Integrated Vehicle Fluids (spaceflight)
- Intel Video Technology (filename extension)
- Intel Visual Fortran (computing)
- Intervertebral Foramen
- Intra-Venous Fluids
- Intravascular Fluid (plasma)
- In Vitro Fertilization with Donor Sperm (reproductive medicine)
- In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer
- In Vitro Fertilization with Oocyte Donation
- In Vitro Fertilization and Tubal Embryo Transfer
- In Vitro Fertilization and Embryo Replacement
- In Vitro Fertilisation and Embryo Transfer
- India Value Fund Advisor
- Indiana Volunteer Fireman’s Association
- Instant-Varying Fading Channel
- Inter Varsity Folk Dance Festival (UK)
- In Vitro Fertilization
- Intravenous Fat Emulsion (medical procedure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 9 1/2-year-old Siberian tigress gave birth on April 27 to three Bengal tiger cubs, the world's first "big cats" produced through in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer.
Report and Conclusions: HEW Support of Research Involving Human In vitro Fertilization and Embryo Transfer, Washington, D.