16 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific American is excited to announce its 3rd annual symposium focusing on In Silico Biology and the convergence of Information Technology and the Life Sciences.
What does ISB stand for?
ISB stands for In Silico Biology (journal)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISB
We have 234 other meanings of ISB in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for the Study of the Ancient World (New York University)
- Interactive Self-Avoiding Walk
- International Software Architecture Workshop
- Iranian Student Association of Waterloo
- Infantry Small Arms Weapon Effects Simulator
- Interim Statewide Automated Welfare System
- International School of Arizona (Scottsdale, AZ)
- International Society for Anthrozoology (Philadelphia, PA)
- I'm So Bored
- Imperial Security Bureau (Star Wars)
- In-Store Bakery
- In-Store Bank (bank or credit union branch in a military BX or PX)
- Incident Shadow Boundary
- Incredible String Band
- Independence Standards Board (for Professional Audtiors)
- Independent Science Board (Canada)
- Independent Sideband
- Indian School of Business
- Indianapolis Symphony Band
- Industrial Security Bulletin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Life sciences researchers depend heavily on these biotech key areas: In silico biology, which are computational tools that translate raw data into workable models or simulations, guiding target selection and drug development.
a leader in management consulting and market research for the Life Sciences industries, today announced a new Strategic Market Report(TM), In Silico Biology A Strategic Business Outlook and Market Analysis.