In light of the way the government has used far more limited provisions in prior law to target disfavored Arabs and Muslims (for example in the secret evidence cases), these new provisions give the government greater authority to single them out for detention, removal and suppression of speech and associations.
What does ILO stand for?
ILO stands for In Light Of
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ILO
We have 78 other meanings of ILO in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Lake Nazarene Camp (Vicksburg, MI)
- Inguinal Lymph Node Dissection (cancer operation)
- Ileal Lymphoid Nodular Hyperplasia
- Interim Local Number Portability
- Inoperable Localized Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- I Love New York
- International League of New York
- Iloilo, Philippines - Mandurriao (Airport Code)
- Immigration Liaison Officer (EU)
- In Lieu Of
- In-Phase Local Oscillator
- Incremental Learning Objective
- Industrial Liaison Office
- Infrastructure Liaison Officer (California)
- Initial License Offering (business funding)
- Initial Lightoff
- Injection Locked Oscillator
- Instructor-Led Online (learning format)
- Integrated Lights-Out (Technology) (Hp)
- Integrated Logistics Overhaul
Samples in periodicals archive:
Revisit gifting programs, disclaimers and GST strategies in light of the increase in the exemption equivalent and the phase-in of the new GST exemption amount.
More Ugliness at the INS In light of its long history of absurd stunts and outrageous violations of ethics, it's amazing that our immigration service can keep on topping itself.