Jo Bowers, HR manager, equality and diversity, said: "The trust is committed to The Improving Working Lives Standard and ensuring that coming to work is an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
What does IWL stand for?
IWL stands for Improving Working Lives Standard (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IWL
We have 38 other meanings of IWL in our Acronym Attic
- Internationales Wissenschaftliches Kolloquium (German: International Scientific Colloquium)
- Izaak Walton Killam (Halifax, NS, Canada hospital)
- Industrie Werke Karlsruhe (German industrial company)
- Isshin-Ryu World Karate Association (Uruma City, Okinawa, Japan)
- Inverse Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin (method)
- Iterated Wentzel-Kramers-Brillouin
- Internet W Kazdym Domu (Polish: Internet In Any Home)
- International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery from Data Streams
- Irish Wheelchair Karate Federation (Ireland)
- Initiative Wirtschaftsstandort Kreis Herford e.V. (German: Initiative Business Location Circle Herford Association; Herford, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology is one of the first NHS organisations in Merseyside to win the Practice stage of the government's Improving Working Lives standard.
The Improving Working Lives Standard commits all NHS Employers to improve all aspects of the working lives of all staff groups in the NHS.