s GO public improvement notes series 1998 dated Dec.
What does IN stand for?
IN stands for Improvement Note
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IN
We have 37 other meanings of IN in our Acronym Attic
- Involuting Marginal Zone (reproductive science)
- Irbit Motorzykli Zavod (motorcycle manufacturer; Irbit, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia)
- Irbitskiy Mototsikletniy Zavod (Russian motorcycle company)
- Izevsky Mekhanichesky Zavod (Russian air gun manufacturer)
- International Miniature Zebu Association
- Integrated Mach-Zehnder-Interferometer
- Ice-Forming Nuclei
- Impaled Nazarene (band)
- Imperishable Night (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
48% limited obligation medium-term improvement notes as follows: --$1.
5 million general obligation public improvement notes, series 1998, due Dec.
48% Limited Obligation Medium-Term Improvement Notes, series A at 'AA'.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'F1+' rating to Lucas County, Ohio's (the county) $4,915,000 various purpose improvement notes, general obligation (GO) limited tax bond anticipation notes (BANs), series 2006-1, which are scheduled for competitive sale on Sept.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'F1+' rating to Lucas County, Ohio's (the county) $6,105,000 various purpose improvement notes, general obligation limited tax bond anticipation notes (BANs), series 2005-1, which are scheduled for competitive sale on Sept.
Proceeds will retire the city's outstanding street improvement notes, series 2005.
48% limited obligation medium-term improvement notes, series A are affirmed at 'AA' by Fitch.