The most commonly used equipment included the HazMatID[TM], HAPSITE[R] (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry), AP2Ce chemical war agent detector, improved chemical agent monitor (ICAM), and MultiRAE[R] gas detector.
What does ICAM stand for?
ICAM stands for Improved Chemical Agent Monitor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICAM
We have 85 other meanings of ICAM in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Computer-Aided Language Learning
- International Center for Accelerated Language Learning (Minneapolis, MN)
- International College of Advanced Longevity Medicine
- International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (European Association of Theoretical Computer Science)
- International Conference on Advance Learning Technologies (IEEE)
- International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies
- I Couldn't Agree More
- Identity, Credential and Access Management (cyber security; identity management)
- Illustrated Configuration Audit Manual
- Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid (Spanish: Bar Association of Madrid)
- Improved Cobra Agility and Maneuverability
- Incident Cause Analysis Method
- Individual Chemical Agent Monitor
- Information Collection and Management (Australia)
- Information Collection for Automated Mapping
- Inside Channel Account Manager
- Institut Catholique d'Arts et Métiers
- Institute for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (Newark, NJ)
- Integrated Coastal Area Management
- Integrated Computer Aided Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
 Improved Chemical Agent Monitor (ICAM)--The NBCRV is equipped with the ICAM for conducting dismounted detection and identification of nerve and blister agents.
Used to monitor chemical agent contamination and confirm decontamination effectiveness, the lightweight, handheld Improved Chemical Agent Monitor can detect a range of nerve and blister agents in minute quantities at atmospheric pressures.
Prepare the improved chemical agent monitor (ICAM) for operation.
This award recognizes the combined efforts of the Program Management, Engineering and Procurement representatives of the US Army's Soldier and Biological, Chemical Command (SBCCOM) and the employees of Intellitec participating on the Improved Chemical Agent Monitor (ICAM) Program.
Like the Hummer, a rugged version of the Jeep, an improved chemical agent monitor (ICAM), is now designed specifically to help homeland security first-responders as well as military force protection personnel deal with chemical vapor threats in the most demanding environments.
Unfortunately, a common step avoided is the final check of the litters by an improved chemical agent monitor or M8/M9 paper to ensure that the litter is free of contamination.
16, 2002 A new and improved chemical agent monitor (ICAM), designated a model 4200 zNose(TM), is now in production and is designed specifically to help homeland security first responders as well as military force protection personnel deal with chemical vapor threats.