TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Importers and Exporters Association of Taipei (IEAT), one of the major and most influential private trade organizations in Taiwan, is leading a business delegation to participate in the upcoming ISH (Installation, Sanitary, and Heating) Frankfurt in Germany, to be held from March 10 to 14.
What does IEAT stand for?
IEAT stands for Importers and Exporters Association of Taipei (est. 1947; Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEAT
We have 1 other meaning of IEAT in our Acronym Attic
- Intel Emergency Amateur Radio Service (Malaysia)
- In Every Aspect Seen (graphics)
- Institute of East Asian Studies
- Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica (Economics research institute in Taiwan)
- Institute of English and American Studies (Hungary)
- International Eurasian Academy of Sciences
- International Exotic Animal Sanctuary, Inc. (Boyd, TX)
- International Experimental Aerospace Society
- Institute of Estate Agents of South Africa (est. 1937; Pinelands, Capetown, South Africa)
- International Education Association of South Africa
- Incessant Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand
- International Electoral Assistance Team (United Nations)
- International Expressive Arts Therapy Association
- Institution of Engineers, Australia
- Instituto de Estudos Avançados (Portuguese: Institute for Advanced Studies; Brazilian General-Command for Aerospace Technology)
- Initiative to Educate Afghan Women (Bristol, RI)
- Intermediate Energy Activation Yields
- Immigration Enquiry Bureau (UK)
- IMS (Information Management System) Edit Batch (IBM Corp.)