The Department of Health said that it was in the process of finalising the report, and that the implementation plan would be released by the end of January.
What does IMPLAN stand for?
IMPLAN stands for Implementation Plan
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of IMPLAN
- Integrated Management Plan for the Illinois River Watershed (Illinois)
- Integrated Management Planning Information System (IRS)
- Israel Movement for Progressive Judaism
- Isolated-Machine-Perfused Kidney
- Initial Microprogram Load
- Instructional Multimedia Production Lab (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Interdisciplinary Materials Processing Laboratory (Cambridge University, UK)
- Internet Marketing Promotions Ltd. (UK; est. 2001)
- Impact Analysis for Planning
- Integrated Multi-Platform Launch Controllers (ALE-50 towed decoy B-1 bomber)
- International Multiphase Partnership for Lithography Science and Engineering (University of Albany, NY)
- Inner Medulla Plasma Membranes (cells)
- International Masters in Practicing Management
- Istituto Musicale Pietro Mascagni (Italian: Pietro Mascagni Musical Institute)
- IDRC (International Development Research Centre) Medicinal Plants Network (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Individuelle Multiloisirs Pleine Nature (French: Single Multi Yellow Nature; hiking license)
- In My Personal Opinion
- In My Pompous Opinion (Internet slang)
- In My Professional Opinion
Samples in periodicals archive:
implementation plan will be discussed during budget deliberations because of financial implications.
Testifies to Senate, House Agriculture Committees on Watershed Implementation Plan during Ag Progress Days HARRISBURG, Pa.
In August 2001, DOD submitted to Congress an implementation plan that described how it planned to develop a chiropractic benefit within the military health system.
Among the key features in that implementation plan was an assessment of the implications of the framework on U.
Needed are an integrated product and process development (IPPD) team approach; application of sound systems engineering processes; and development of a MOSA implementation plan that, at a minimum, addresses the following five fundamental principles (discussed in detail later): * Identify and analyze capabilities and strategies that could most effectively be pursued by open systems design solutions * Assess the feasibility of open systems design solutions * Establish metrics/tools to assess MOSA implementation progress * Use MOSA principles to develop an open architecture * Establish a procedure to identify and resolve MOSA implementation issues and report the unresolved issues to Milestone Decision Authority.
Toshiba is working closely with customers to match its roadmap for transitioning to Lead(Pb)-Free to their Lead(Pb)-Free implementation plans.
More significant funding from the foundation is expected once the district has established a clear implementation plan.