0, reduces implementation dependency on IT personnel, delivers an ease of use not previously available to mid-market customers, and delivers affordable functionality developed specifically for a mid-market company, not a larger enterprise organization.
What does ID stand for?
ID stands for Implementation Dependency
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ID
We have 120 other meanings of ID in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Operations Office
- Idem (Latin: the same)
- Identification Data
- Ides (Latin: Ides, their reckoning of the middle day of the month)
- Iditol Dehydrogenase
- Im Dienst (German: on duty)
- Im Durchschnitt (German: on average)
- Image Dynamics (music equipment; Canada)
- Implant Dentistry (journal)