Clearance assures absence of contraindications for abutment-free, implantable hearing device BOULDER, Colo.
What does IHD stand for?
IHD stands for Implantable Hearing Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IHD
We have 53 other meanings of IHD in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Health and Community Studies (Bournemouth University; UK)
- Internal Human Conditioning System
- International Hospitality and Conference Service Association (Japan)
- Institute of Hotel, Cargo and Tourism Management (India)
- Ibizan Hound Club of the United States
- Israel Healthcare Ventures
- Impact History Cluster Width
- Internationaler Hamburger Congress zur Wirtschaftskommunikation (German: Hamburg International Congress for Business Communication)
- Internationaler Hamburger Congress zur Wirtschaftskommunikation (German: Hamburg International Congress for Business Communication; Hamburg, Germany)
- Internationaler Hamburger Kongress zur Wirtschaftskommunikation (German: Hamburg International Conference on Business Communication; Hamburg, Germany)
- In Home Devices
- In-Home Date (postal term)
- In-Home Detention (corrections)
- In-Home Display (utility information device)
- Index of Hydrogen Deficiency
- Innovative Health Diagnostics (Strasbourg, France)
- Insan Haklari Dernegi (Turkish: Human Rights Association)
- Institute for Health & Disability
- Institute for Human Development (various locations)
- Integrated Handheld Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
and he and his team have led the in the discovery and development of new treatment strategies for hearing loss, implantable hearing devices and surgical tools and instruments for the restoration of hearing.
The Ear Developing technology for state-of-the-art, Research implantable hearing devices and testing new Foundation drugs and therapies for hearing loss and balance disorders.
BOULDER, Colorado, September 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Otologics, a medical device manufacturer based in Boulder, Colorado, is the developer of a revolutionary, fully implantable hearing device for the moderate to severely hearing impaired population.
has received approval to market its implantable hearing device to Americans who have gone deaf.
Smith is currently the President of Cochlear Americas, a medical device company which is a market leader in implantable hearing devices.
considers the implantation of a percutaneous or transcutaneous bone conduction hearing device, placement of a bone conduction oral appliance, and implantation of a semi-implantable hearing device or totally implantable hearing device to be acceptable procedures for the relief of hearing impairment when performed by, or in collaboration with, a qualified otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon.
Thirty-three chapters have been revised in order to address state-of-the-art genetic diagnosis of hereditary hearing loss, management of superior canal dehiscence and variants of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, evidence-based management of otitis media with effusion, T-cell initiation of autoimmune inner ear disease, middle ear and brainstem implantable hearing devices, and other advances.