Monrovia CA) received a warning letter indicating the company's response to agency concerns over an implantable contact lens study hasn't been satisfactory.
What does ICL stand for?
ICL stands for Implantable Contact Lens
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICL
We have 219 other meanings of ICL in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Knowledge Systems Engineering
- Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest
- Inheriting Conformal Killing Vector (spacetime)
- Impatience Can Kill You (traffic safety)
- Icon Library (file extension)
- Idea Cellular Ltd. (Aditya Birla Group; India)
- Image Composition Language
- Imperial College London
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine London
- Implantable Collamer Lens
- Import Control List (Canada)
- In Chat Life
- In Christian Love
- Income Contingent Loan
- Index to Chiropractic Literature
- Indian Cricket League (Mumbai, India)
- Indice de Continuité Linguistique (French: Language Continuity Index)
- Individual Country Listing (US Postal Service)
- Inductive Coupled-Line
- Innovative Computing Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grabow also participated in the FDA clinical trials of the Implantable Contact Lens (ICL), a lens placed inside the eye to eliminate eyeglasses in people who do not have cataracts.
The Implantable Contact Lens (ICL) service is available across Europe but until now has only been used at medical research facilities.
Clear Choice offers Implantable Contact Lens Procedures (ICL), Intraocular Lenses (IOLs), Corneal Cross-linking (CXL), and more.
We expect availability of this technology to alter practice patterns for refractive laser surgery, cataract and implantable contact lens surgery and general eye care diagnostics.
Jonathan Davidorf, MD has Astounding Results With Implantable Contact Lens WEST HILLS, Calif.
hyperopic) patients treated with the Implantable Contact Lens ICL(TM) reports one-year outcomes that provide new hope for patients who are not good candidates for LASIK and other more invasive refractive surgeries.
Howard Gimbel, a recognized world leader for his research and innovations in the field of eye surgery and vision care, recently performed the first toric implantable contact lens (ICL) surgery in North America.