The Clarion Platinum BTE is for use with all previous ear implant technologies.
What does IMTEC stand for?
IMTEC stands for Implant Technologies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMTEC
We have 2 other meanings of IMTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Materials and Technologies for Construction and Restoration (conference)
- Institute for Multi Track Diplomacy
- Institute of Master Tutors of Driving (UK)
- Improved Multilink Translator and Display System
- I Meant to do That
- Illinois Mathematics Teacher Educators
- India Medical Tourism Expo
- Inspection Measuring and Test Equipment
- International Marketing Trading & Engineering (IMTE AG)
- International Music Theatre Education (Finland)
- Information Management & Technology Division (GAO)
- International Marine Trades Exhibit & Conference
- Institute of Microbial Technology
- Indian Merchant Tea Exporters' Forum
- Institute for Microsystem Technology
- In My Thoughts Forever
- Independent Music Teachers Forum
- Information Management Task Force
- Integrated Mission Task Force
- Integrated Modulation Transfer Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced its intention to cease future development of beamline implant products for semiconductor manufacturing and close the operations of its Applied Implant Technologies group based in Horsham, England.
Spine Technology Summit - Market and Technology Assessment for the Treatment of Spinal Disease, 2005-2015, provides a detailed analysis of spinal implant technologies and the significant worldwide market opportunity that this space represents.
VERTEBRON's product portfolio consists of both spinal fusion and motion preservation implant technologies.
NMT Medical designs, develops and markets proprietary implant technologies that allow interventional cardiologists to treat cardiac sources of migraine headaches, stroke and other potential brain attacks through minimally invasive, catheter-based procedures.
This segment also will be spurred by the enhancement of implant technologies, including accelerated healing times and more refined implant designs.
VERTEBRON is a closely held medical device company that has developed spinal implant technologies, including artificial discs (motion preservation), cervical plates, pedicle screw and interbody (fusion) systems through the integration of spinal, orthopaedic and total joint technologies.
The addition of the 5x5 provides a technology for minimally invasive management of patients who could benefit from dental implants but have insufficient bone quantity for treatment with more traditional dental implant technologies.