Fluctuations in implant stability quotient (ISQ) values even mimic expected bone remodeling rates [20,54,56].
What does ISQ stand for?
ISQ stands for Implant Stability Quotient (level of osseointegration in dental implants)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ISQ
We have 6 other meanings of ISQ in our Acronym Attic
- International Software Process Workshop
- IRCAM (Institut de Recherche et Coordination Acoustique/Musique) Signal Processing Workstation
- Indo-Swiss Participative Watershed Development
- International Society for the Prevention of Water Pollution
- International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers
- International Society for the Preservation of Women in Railroading (Chatsworth, CA)
- Ionescu-Shiley Pericardial Xenograft (artificial heart valve)
- Pius X Secular Institute (est. 1939)
- Indiana State Police Youth Services
- ICMP Source Quench
- Implementazione Sistemi Qualità
- Improve Service Quality
- In Status Quo
- In-Session Questionnaire
- Incontinence Screening Questionnaire
- Incremental Sales Quota
- Independent Schools Queensland (Australia)
- Index of Scientific Quality
- Indian Society for Quality (New Delhi, India)
- Indian Standard Square Bar (steel construction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is no significant dip in Implant Stability Quotient values traditionally seen at implants 2-6 weeks after installation.