Testing by the smelting of EAF dust, zinc-bearing alloy-steel dust, lead blast furnace slag, Imperial Smelting Furnace (ISF) slag and primary leach residue was conducted from 1989 to 1993.
What does ISF stand for?
ISF stands for Imperial Smelting Furnace
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ISF
We have 251 other meanings of ISF in our Acronym Attic
- International Socio-Ecological Union (est. 1988; Russia)
- International Software Engineering University Consortium
- International Symposium on End User Development
- Index of Sustainable Economic Welfare (UK)
- Intelligence, Security, and Electronic Warfare
- International Symposium on Emerging Zoonoses (infectious disease)
- I Sådana Fall
- Ian Somerhalder Foundation (est. 2010)
- Illinois Service Federal (banking)
- Imaging Science Foundation