7 million settlement and that he is currently listed as co-counsel with Morris Dees in a suit they have filed against the Imperial Klans of America (IKA).
What does IKA stand for?
IKA stands for Imperial Klans of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IKA
We have 26 other meanings of IKA in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Kernel
- Interstitial Keratitis (corneal scarring)
- Inverse Kinematics (rule of physics)
- Invisible Kid (movie; Metallica song)
- Ippatu Kikimusume (anime)
- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (musician)
- It Knits (knitting website)
- Idrima Kinonikon Asfaliseon (Greek Social Security)
- Ikariam (online game)
- Imam Khomeini Airport (Iran)
- Industrias Kaiser Argentina
- Information and Knowledge Advantage (US Navy Warfare Development Center)
- Infundibular Keratinizing Acanthoma
- Integraal Kankercentrum Amsterdam (Dutch)
- International Karate Association
- International Key Account
- Irish Kidney Association (Dublin, Ireland; est. 1978)
- Initiativkreis Klassisches Akkordeon Berlin (German: Berlin Classic Accordion Initiative Group)
- Irish Karate Advisory Board
- Inter Kingdom Archery Competition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matthew Roberts, a spokesman for the Imperial Klans of America, which has chapters in 30 states, told me that membership in his group has more than doubled in the past year.
Confirming that racism knows no boundaries, the Kentucky-based Imperial Klans of America has set up branches in Australia's three eastern states and established a growing membership base of about seventy.