Imperial Home Decor Group was one of the world's largest designers, manufacturers, and distributors of residential wallcovering products.
What does IHDG stand for?
IHDG stands for Imperial Home Decor Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IHDG in our Acronym Attic
- Indochinese Housing Development Corporation (San Francisco, CA)
- Interfaith Housing Development Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- International Human Development Corporation (Panama)
- Iowa Heritage Digital Collection
- Intergroup Hodgkin's Disease in Childhood Study
- Institute of Human Development, Child and Youth Health (Canada)
- In-House Development Division (Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design; India)
- Institute on Human Development and Disability
- Illinois Health Data Dissemination Initiative (Illinois Public Health Institute; Chicago, IL)
- Idaho Health Data Exchange
- International Hunting Dog Hall of Fame
- I Highly Doubt It
- Interdisciplinary Human Development Institute (University of Kentucky)
- International Hearing Dog Inc.
- Ischemic Heart Disease Index
- Institute of Hydrology Distributed Model
- In-House Digital Networks
- Integrated Healthcare Delivery Network
- International Health and Development Network (Springfield, IL)
- International Human Development Organization (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Imperial Home Decor Group, another Waites' licensee, rejoined the designer in 2000 to manufacture and distribute his 13 wallcovering collections.
Vernon is a subsidiary of Imperial Home Decor Group Holdings, Inc.
Imperial Home Decor Group (IHDG), the world's largest manufacturer of residential wallcoverings, today announced a strategic organizational restructuring.
Imperial Home Decor Group implemented a strategic restructuring intended to streamline general operations.
Nasdaq: ROSD) ("Rosedale") today announced that due to the Chapter 11 filing by Imperial Home Decor Group, Inc.
In 2000, Imperial Home Decor Group had net sales in excess of $374 million.
The Imperial Home Decor Group (IHDG), a leading designer, manufactuer and distributor of residential wall covering products, has named Douglas Kelly president and chief executive.