Other topics include methods for assessing marine corrosion of steels, optimization of process parameters for tube hydroforming, x-ray detection of defects in railway freight cars, guideway joints for CNC machine tools, and impedance control of a wind turbine blade grinding robot.
What does IMCON stand for?
IMCON stands for Impedance Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMCON
- In My Considered Opinion
- Institut de Marketing et Commerce (French: Institute for Marketing and Trade)
- Intergovernmental Maritime Consultative Organization (IMO)
- International Maritime College Oman
- International Maritime Consultative Board (replaced by IMO)
- International Mistral Class Organisation
- Indian Motorcycle Company of America (Kings Mountain, NC)
- Industrial Minerals Company of Australia
- Installation Management Command
- Controlled Imagery (intelligence classification)
- Information Modeling Convergence
- Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Internet-Mediated Communities of Practice (education technology)
- Incomplete Model Checking for Concurrent Object-Oriented Systems
- International Map Collectors' Society
- Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection (European Parliament)
- Indonesia Multi Colour Printing PT
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (Spanish)
- Internal Management Control Program
- Internet Marketing Career Point (digital marketing institute; Delhi, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deliverables are not complete, or some critical information is missing, such as drill chart callouts or impedance control information.
Impedance control allows a conceptual separation of constrained and unconstrained directions, but within one single control law, and without the stability problems of hybrid control.
Adjustable link parameters reduce inter-symbol interference; improve jitter; and offer impedance control and NEXT/FEXT impairment reduction.
This portion of the study showed that it was possible to create more uniform part properties while simultaneously reducing the average cure time, using the impedance control methodology.
Polar Instruments' range includes the benchmark Speedstack system for PCB stackup design, as well as impedance control and test systems for PCB fabrication.
13) Frequency-Dependent Impedance Control Drawbacks There are certain problems with frequency-dependent impedance control.
Elements of the circuit that are usually viewed with a diligent eye in HS/HF designs are impedance control and signal loss.