current percentage of sexual trauma clients in caseload, current number of clinical hours spent with sexual trauma victims, and reported level of exposure to graphic details regarding the sexual trauma), the Impact of Events Scale (IES), the Traumatic Stress Institute (TSI) Belief Scale, and Spiritual Well-Being Scale.
What does IOES stand for?
IOES stands for Impact of Events Scale (psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOES
- Institute of Environmental Medicine
- In One Ear, Out the Other
- Independent Operational Evaluation Plan
- Indicators of Engagement Project (Campus Compact)
- Independent Operational Evaluation Report
- Interest Rate on Excess Reserves (finance)
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiotherapy (oncology)
- Leibinz Institute of Ecological and Regional Development (Germany)
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
- Illinois Office of Educational Services (curriculum resources, facilitation and development for business and education)
- Institute of Ocean Energy Saga University (Japan)
- Indian Oil Employees Union (est. 1966)
- Institute of Environmental Economics and Management (Vienna)
- I'm on Fire! (gaming)
- Imposto Sobre Operacoes Financeiras (Brazil)
- Independent Order of Foresters
- Indian Ordnance Factory (arms producer)
- Indonesian Offroad Federation
- Industries of the Future (various locations)
- Infrared Optical Film
Samples in periodicals archive:
Immediately prior to the procedures, each of the women completed four standardized tests measuring stress and anxiety levels: the State Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI), Impact of Events Scale (IES), Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale (CES-D) and Perceived Stress Scale (PSS).
Two participants scored at a level indicative of the symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder on the Impact of Events Scale.
And self-reports showed improvement on a variety of measures, including the Impact of Events scale (IBS), Beck Depression Inventory (BDI), and Subjective Units of Distress scale (SUDS).
Based on the Impact of Events Scale (IES)-intrusion and IES-avoidance, 42 women (34%) had clinically significant intrusion symptoms, and 34 (28%) had avoidance symptoms.
Assessment tools utilized in the study were the Psychosocial Adjustment to Illness Scale, the Courtauld Emotional Control Scale, the Profile of Mood States, the core 30 items of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Quality of Life Questionnaire, the Mental Adjustment to Cancer Scale, and the Impact of Events Scale.
As rated on the Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale (CAPS) and the Impact of Events Scale, both active treatments were significantly superior to waiting list in symptom reduction.